if you like finding recipes that add healthful ingredients to foods that are typically "bad for you" foods then this is a good one. the sauce freezes well. if you usually eat your pizza with xtra chz and six meats then u prob wont like this, but otherwise we enjoyed it. added veggies to topping, also. made it feel like when you order the "everything" pizza.
toppings can be whatever you like...chicken, veggies, etc. if you don;t like turkey pepperoni, DON'T USE IT! jeez. for people who are overweight and trying to eat better some turkey pepperoni beats the sausage and pepperoni pizza from the pizza house up the rd.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (125 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (76 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)