I may be the only person on here who did not like this dish. I just thought the orange zest and pecans overpowered any flavor of the chicken and the texture of the ground pecans was a little weird. Maybe it was because I subbed chili powder for the chipotle, which I couldn't find at the two stores I looked at?
My son, on the other hand, LOVED it.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)