Fantastic! Make sure to use reduced-sodium soy, though; I didn't have any on hand, and the tofu was 'way too salty. But otherwise the blend of flavors is delicious!
Make up all of your rice into the balls as soon as it's done; I'd made just enough for one lunch then put the rest of the rice in a container in the fridge -- next day it wouldn't stick together.
Great tasty lunch!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)