Loved this recipe!.....Caramba!
I made it as the recipe stated, but then I added a tablespoon of Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar and spicy chili powder to give it extra kick! Served with sliced avocado, blue corn chips and salsa and a nice cold Mexican beer with lime! My husband loved this special surprise for a late Friday afternoon lunch! I believe toasting the Quinoa is an excellent idea and now I have become a fan of this fantastic grain. I will always keep Quinoa as a staple in my pantry after this recipe! Thank you!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)