I made this last night as directed, but instead of tossing the cooked shrimp in a bowl, I added them to the skillet and allowed them to simmer for a few minutes because I didn't want to eat them cold. This in turn created a nice sauce. I served with whole-wheat pasta for a great dinner! Next time I would reduce the oil slightly (maybe 1.5 Tbsp) although making it as instructed wasn't greasy, and add a lil white wine when I add the shrimp into the skillet. Will definitely make again... this dish took about 10 minutes to make! So easy!!
My husband loved it too, and he's not a big shrimp eater. He said it was fresh and healthy!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (119 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (75 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)