I made this last night as directed, but instead of tossing the cooked shrimp in a bowl, I added them to the skillet and allowed them to simmer for a few minutes because I didn't want to eat them cold. This in turn created a nice sauce. I served with whole-wheat pasta for a great dinner! Next time I would reduce the oil slightly (maybe 1.5 Tbsp) although making it as instructed wasn't greasy, and add a lil white wine when I add the shrimp into the skillet. Will definitely make again... this dish took about 10 minutes to make! So easy!!
My husband loved it too, and he's not a big shrimp eater. He said it was fresh and healthy!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)