My husband and I really like these. They did come out a touch watery, but not enough that it mattered. They did stick to a well-sprayed regular tin, so, will make sure to use 'papers' next time.
The recipe makes 12 mini QUICHES--the batter is not poured into mini MUFFIN tins. Just recipe quantities should be a cue. Also, substituting pork sausage and cheddar cheese is going to change the composition--each is naturally 'greasier' than its called-for recipe counterpart and is going to affect the final results.
I had no problem with these, and, will definitely 'keep' it.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)