I par boil the asparagus for a couple of minutes and then immediately put into ice cold water.
I then take the prosciutto and cut in half lenghtwise. I then put garlic and herb cream cheese on the meat.
I then wrap the aspargus (one or two stems if small) with the prosciutto wrapping up the stem.
Drizzle with olive oil and bake on a tray at 424 degrees in the oven for 10- 15 mins, turning once.
Serve as an appetizer prior to dinner.
Guests rave over them.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)