I par boil the asparagus for a couple of minutes and then immediately put into ice cold water.
I then take the prosciutto and cut in half lenghtwise. I then put garlic and herb cream cheese on the meat.
I then wrap the aspargus (one or two stems if small) with the prosciutto wrapping up the stem.
Drizzle with olive oil and bake on a tray at 424 degrees in the oven for 10- 15 mins, turning once.
Serve as an appetizer prior to dinner.
Guests rave over them.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (125 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (76 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)