I par boil the asparagus for a couple of minutes and then immediately put into ice cold water.
I then take the prosciutto and cut in half lenghtwise. I then put garlic and herb cream cheese on the meat.
I then wrap the aspargus (one or two stems if small) with the prosciutto wrapping up the stem.
Drizzle with olive oil and bake on a tray at 424 degrees in the oven for 10- 15 mins, turning once.
Serve as an appetizer prior to dinner.
Guests rave over them.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)