I browned the meat, then followed directions to tequila reduction, added everything back with the beer and heated it. Then put it in the crockpot on low for 7 hours. Refrigerated overnight. Next day I reheated and boiled the excess liquid away and shredded the meat. Brown this a little for some crunch. Used 2 servings and vacuum sealed the remaining in 2 portion bags.
This was soooooo good. I also used canned hatch tomatoes with peppers for my tomatoes.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)