I made this exactly as the recipe said and wish that I had read the comments first. The thyme was WAY too overpowering and the dish was bland. My boyfriend called it "prison gruel" and threatened to break up with me if I ever made it again.
But...I think I might try it again using full sodium broth, tomato paste, and little to no thyme (I don't like thyme that much anyway).
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)