Popular with the Family
This recipe was a hit with the family. My Dad, who isn't super-easy to please, loved it. As he said, "The sauce makes the meal. This sauce is awesome." I was worried the orange juice would create too much of a citrus-y flavor, but it really just serves to moisten the dish and the orange wasn't a noticeable flavor in the final product. I'm always nervous when a recipe requires you to place a skillet in the oven, because once it's removed, it's easy to forget the handle has been baking in 400 degree temperatures, but I think I've learned my lesson after one burn from another similar recipe, so no burns this time. Just be careful!
I served these pork chops with applesauce and corn muffins made from Eating Well's "The Best Corn Bread" recipe (http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/the_best_corn_bread.html). Yummy!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)