I'll make it again...
Not a "wow!" meal but definitely one I'll make again. I added carrots and next time perhaps broccoli as well. The plus? Great meal to get added veggies into your children if you have them. Both my 2 and 12 year old ate it even after knowing there is zucchini, spinach and mushrooms in it! Good flavor and couldn't be easier...everything goes in raw. Enjoy!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (125 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (76 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)