I'll make it again...
Not a "wow!" meal but definitely one I'll make again. I added carrots and next time perhaps broccoli as well. The plus? Great meal to get added veggies into your children if you have them. Both my 2 and 12 year old ate it even after knowing there is zucchini, spinach and mushrooms in it! Good flavor and couldn't be easier...everything goes in raw. Enjoy!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (86 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (22 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)