Employment Opportunity: Content Licensing Account Manager
Reports to: Account Services Director
Department: Meredith Content Licensing
Put your marketing and editorial background to work in this creative, rewarding role as part of Meredith’s Content Licensing team. In this role, you will work with clients to create customized, licensed content solutions powered by the brands of Meredith Corporation, including EatingWell, Allrecipes.com, Fitness, Parents, Better Homes and Gardens, Diabetic Living, Family Circle, and many other trusted and familiar brands. You will curate content packages to support clients’ business objectives, work collaboratively with clients and agencies throughout the term, and maintain and grow partner relationships by offering a superior level of account service.
• Oversee assigned partner accounts in the healthcare, food, family and home sectors, including selecting content, scheduling deliverables, managing XML creation, and maintaining and growing partner relationships
• Serve as the liaison between the client and tech teams on technical and/or interactive projects
• Assist salespersons in proposals by conducting content audits, counts and recommendations for articles, recipes, slideshows, etc.
• Coordinate successful delivery of content to partners working with the technical production team
• Act as day-to-day partner contact, responsible for ongoing account management and up-sells at the time of renewal
• Work with sellers, other account managers, and editors to brainstorm and strategize new content offerings, product lines and enhancements to current offerings
• Work with Content Director to identify content gaps and needs and brainstorm new content ideas and pitch concepts with editorial team
• Filemaker, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office
• Self-motivated and strategic thinker
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent written, oral communication and organizational skills.
• Willingness to work on multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting tight deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Responsive to both internal and client needs in a timely, professional manner
• A BA/BS degree in related field
• 2 years agency or related account management experience
• Experience working within the healthcare sector desirable
Meredith Content Licensing is a small, dynamic, highly collaborative and creative team located at EatingWell’s headquarters in Shelburne, VT. We work with clients to create customized, licensed content solutions powered by the brands of Meredith Corporation, including EatingWell, Allrecipes.com, Fitness, Parents, Better Homes and Gardens, Diabetic Living, Family Circle, and many other trusted and familiar brands. We have a lively staff and we are happily pressed into service in the EatingWell Test Kitchen tasting new recipes. We work hard and also have fun.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com