These 4 brews sacrifice calories, not flavor.
"I brew my own and dang proud of it.. If I go out it has to be a microbrewery. JHOUGH "
Light Beers We Like
*Nutrition information for 12-ounce bottle | ABV = alcohol by volume
Michelob ULTRA Amber
3.7 grams carbohydrate
Dark golden color and malty, sweet flavor.
Redhook Ale Brewery Slim Chance
8.7 grams carbohydrate
Refreshing and light.
Sam Adams Light
9.6 grams carbohydrate
Crisp, malty and smooth.
7.4 grams carbohydrate
Nicely balanced beer was the most mild of the batch.
New Belgium Brewing Skinny Dip
7 grams carbohydrate
Bright golden color and delicious citrus notes.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)