How to Add Wine to a Healthy Diet
By Gregory Dal Piaz, Snooth.com
Wine is many things: a nice way to relax, something to share with friends, a perfect complement to a well-cooked meal. But what you don't often hear is that wine can also be part of a healthy diet.
While many of us who are dieting think that we need to cut wine out of our diet completely, there are a few reasons you should reconsider that plan. Reducing your intake of alcohol might certainly be in order, but there is a lot of medical evidence that shows that moderate alcohol can be healthy. Even beyond the proven medical implications of wine consumption, there are several factors that argue in favor of incorporating wine into a reduced calorie diet!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)