5 Most Popular Wines
Choosing the best wine is often less about what's popular and more about what's good. But it is worth considering the wisdom of crowds when you're looking to find something everyone might like. If a lot of people like a particular kind of wine, it's more likely to be a crowd pleaser at a dinner party.
So to lend you a hand in picking out that bottle of wine, we've narrowed down 5 of the more popular types of wines and even made some shopping recommendations.
Next: 1. Pinot Grigio »
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)