6 Tips for Making Healthy Dinner Recipes for Two at Home
Helpful tips for cooking for two and grocery shopping for two.
"I really enjoyed reading this article, but it would be handy if the last tip had the "pantry list" at the end… "
3. Think small. Large packages may seem economical, but the small can will supply you with just enough for tonight’s chili without any leftovers. Small cans of broth, small containers of yogurt, small packages of cheeses... these all have a place in the kitchen when you’re cooking for two. You may find the supermarket’s salad bar to be your salvation: it’s just the place to get a handful of diced onion or celery. The price per pound may be higher than if you bought the whole vegetable, but you’ll have exactly what you need for fast & healthy recipes for two, with no waste.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)