Simple Strategies For How to Relieve Stress in the Kitchen
Get inspired to eat better with these easy tips for healthy cooking.
Tip 4. Minimize Waste
If a recipe calls for, say, half a bell pepper, you don’t want to throw out the other half. Look to our Tips for Two section for ideas on how to use leftover products. We’ve also profiled our favorite ingredients for two and shopping-for-two tips in Just Enough for Two.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (125 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (76 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)