Simple Strategies For How to Relieve Stress in the Kitchen
Get inspired to eat better with these easy tips for healthy cooking.
Tip 4. Minimize Waste
If a recipe calls for, say, half a bell pepper, you don’t want to throw out the other half. Look to our Tips for Two section for ideas on how to use leftover products. We’ve also profiled our favorite ingredients for two and shopping-for-two tips in Just Enough for Two.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)