Simple Strategies For How to Relieve Stress in the Kitchen
Get inspired to eat better with these easy tips for healthy cooking.
Tip 2. Write It Down
Make a detailed shopping list, grouping what you need based on the layout of your favorite market. It’s a drag to find yourself buying yogurt in the dairy aisle only to realize you forgot the cilantro back in produce. A list saves time and it can save money; if you stick to it, you’ll avoid those “impulse” buys.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)