Simple Strategies For How to Relieve Stress in the Kitchen
Get inspired to eat better with these easy tips for healthy cooking.
Tip 1. Draw It Up
Take a few minutes at the beginning of each week to plan your meals for the coming days. Check your and your partner’s schedule for dinner conflicts like late nights at work or evening classes. Whatever you do, don’t wait until you get home from work to figure out what’s for dinner. That’s just an invitation to order in pizza or Chinese.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)