Fun Lunchboxes for a Good Cause
Your lunch will taste better in these chic lunchboxes made by a woman's cooperative in the Philippines.
“Packing your lunch is a great way to control calories and fat in your diet. When you eat out at a restaurant or get a sandwich from a deli, you really never know exactly what’s in it,” says Jean Harvey-Berino, Ph.D., R.D., co-author of The EatingWell Diet. And, while you can pack a lunch in just about any container (using cold packs when packing perishable items), a special lunchbox makes it a little more fun.
We just love these lunchboxes fashioned from discarded juice and milk containers by a woman’s cooperative in the Philippines. These stylish Bazura Bags will inspire you to pack a lunch and you’ll be supporting environmental and economic sustainability at the same time. Find the lunchboxes ($15.95-$19.95) plus a complete line of functional, chic and durable products made from recycled containers at bazurashop.com.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)