EatingWell Taste Test: Salsas Worth Scooping
Taste Test: top 6 salsas for summer.
Wild Oats Mild
Tasters also liked the natural-foods chain Wild Oats Markets’s own brand of salsa. Meghan exclaimed, “I just loved it—it’s full of flavor and has great texture.” While Robert thought the sweetness and appearance were good, he said, “The texture wasn’t great.” Victor liked the look of it, too, but had one word for the flavor: “Boring.” Ainaka was partial to the flavor, but she found its dark appearance unappealing.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)