EatingWell Taste Test: Salsas Worth Scooping
Taste Test: top 6 salsas for summer.
Desert Pepper Trading Company Salsa Divino
You may be more familiar with Desert Pepper Trading Company’s funkier salsa and dip concoctions, but their mild Salsa Divino took top honors from our tasting panel. Robert, who claimed this as his top pick, enjoyed its “smoky, herby, well-balanced flavor.” Teresa said, “It’s spicy and I like it!” Victor liked the fact that he could taste the vegetables and noted it would be good warm. Robin thought it had a strong, spicy flavor and nice texture.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (125 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (76 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)