EatingWell Taste Test: Barbecue Sauce
Find your way down a crowded aisle to a healthier barbecue sauce.
"I used to love Sweet Baby Rays but the first ingredient is HFCS. I found Weber real molasses bbq sauce and it's really good. It has all natural ingredients with only 230 mg of sodium, 8 gr of carbs and 6 gr of sugar. I am going to try...
Annie’s Naturals Organic Smokey Maple BBQ Sauce
Of the three sauces from Annie’s Naturals, the Smokey Maple flavor came out on top (Hot Chipotle was close behind). Carolyn M. dug the rich, mahogany color and an almost chocolate-like flavor. Carolyn C. noted an odd celery flavor.
- Calories: 45
- Total fat (g): 1
- Sodium (mg): 220
- Carbs (g): 9
- Sugars (g): 5
- Taste (1-5 stars): 3 stars
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)