EatingWell Taste Test: Baked Tortilla Chips
Are baked tortilla chips tastier—and healthier—than their fried counterparts?
"What a waste of time, I never saw anything that told which one had what levels of nutrition. "
More Healthy Snack Recipes and Tips
Quick and Healthy Snack Recipes and Cooking Tips
Healthy Chips and Dips Recipes
5 fresh, homemade salsas
10 days of 100 calorie (or less) snacks
Healthy Snack Tips: Cheesy Popcorn Video
Healthy Snack Tips: Cereal Snack Mix Video
R.W. Garcia Stone Ground
We admired these chips for their wholesome look and great corn flavor, which Carolyn C. (our “expert” panelist hailing from El Paso, Texas) thought was “authentic.” With an impressive 4 g fiber and 40 mg sodium per serving, along with a simple ingredient list (corn, oil, salt, water and a trace of lime), we were happy to declare these our “Healthy Choice” winner. R.W.Garcia.com.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (125 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (76 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)