5 Ways to Sneak Veggies into Family Meals
Try these sneaky tips and kid-friendly recipes to get your family to eat more vegetables.
"I hate vegetables!!!! But I am trying to change that slowly. After seeing this article I just made some spaghetti and meat sauce with fresh pumpkin. I diced the pumpkin with the skin on and boiled it till it was soft. When I put the Ragu...
1. When cooking pasta:
Near the end of the pasta cooking time, add your child’s favorite vegetable to the boiling water, drain and combine it with the sauce.
Try this: No-Bake Macaroni & Cheese
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (85 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)