5 Ways to Sneak Veggies into Family Meals
Try these sneaky tips and kid-friendly recipes to get your family to eat more vegetables.
"I hate vegetables!!!! But I am trying to change that slowly. After seeing this article I just made some spaghetti and meat sauce with fresh pumpkin. I diced the pumpkin with the skin on and boiled it till it was soft. When I put the Ragu...
1. When cooking pasta:
Near the end of the pasta cooking time, add your child’s favorite vegetable to the boiling water, drain and combine it with the sauce.
Try this: No-Bake Macaroni & Cheese
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)