Healthy Yogurt Recipes
- Citrus Berry Smoothie
- Chilled Tomato Soup with Cilantro-Yogurt Swirl
- Creamy Tarragon Sauce
- French Onion Dip
- Greek Yogurt Cheesecake with Ouzo-Poached Figs
- Green Beans with Creamy Garlic Dressing
- Pina Colada Yogurt Parfait
- Seven-Layer Salad
- Spicy Yogurt Chicken
- Yogurt-Garlic Sauce
What you get
One cup of yogurt provides nearly half the recommended daily value of calcium and is rich in phosphorus, riboflavin and B12.
- Shopping Tips
- Some yogurts can be closer to dessert than to a healthy snack. Don’t let fat and added sugars spoil a good thing; avoid whole-milk yogurts and choose low-fat versions that can be just as creamy.
- In many fruit-flavored low-fat yogurts, the "fruit" is really jam (i.e., mostly sugar). Opt for low-fat plain yogurt and stir in fresh fruit or a natural sweetener, such as maple syrup or honey, to suit your taste.