Healthy Peanut Recipes
- African Peanut Soup
- Chicken XimXim with Ground Peanuts
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Energy Bars
- Peanut Noodles with Shredded Chicken & Vegetables
- Sauté of Cauliflower & Mustard Greens with Peanuts
- Sichuan-Style Chicken with Peanuts
- Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Orange-Peanut Sauce
- Tofu with Peanut-Ginger Sauce
What you get
Although relatively high in calories, these nuts are rich in healthy mono- and polyunsaturated fats. Peanuts also deliver some protein, fiber, magnesium, copper and vitamin E.
- Shopping Tips
- Many varieties of peanuts, including salted, roasted and flavored, are available at most supermarkets and natural-foods stores. Peanuts in the shell can also be found at most supermarkets.
- Peanut butter is available in many varieties, from crunchy or creamy, salted or unsalted, natural, organic, flavored and more. Find peanut butter in supermarkets and natural-foods stores.
- Storage Tip
- Peanuts should be stored in an airtight container in a cool dry place; they will keep indefinitely if stored in an airtight container in the freezer.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)