Healthy Cranberry Recipes
- Cranberry-Almond Granola
- Cranberry-Lime Cheesecake
- Cranberry-Walnut Quick Bread
- Cranberry, Cherry & Walnut Marmalade
- Cranberry Pancakes
- Curried Chicken with Fresh & Dried Cranberries
- Gingered Cranberry-Raspberry Relish
- Pear Cranberry Sauce
- Spiced Cranberry Sauce
- Cranberry Upside-Down Cake
- Turkey Tenderloin with Cranberry-Shallot Sauce
- Storage Tips
- A nonreactive pan (stainless steel, enamel-coated or glass) is necessary when cooking acidic foods like cranberries to prevent the food from reacting with the pan. Reactive pans, such as aluminum and cast-iron, can impart an off color and/or off flavor in acidic foods.
- To make quick work of chopping cranberries, place whole berries in a food processor and pulse a few times until the berries are coarsely chopped.
- Cranberries freeze well and can be kept in your freezer in an airtight container, or the bag you bought them in, for months.