Healthy Broccoli Recipes
- Broccoli with Creamy Parmesan Sauce
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder
- Broccoli & Goat Cheese Souffle
- Broccoli Salad with Creamy Feta Dressing
- Broccoli with Caramelized Onions & Pine Nuts
- Cheesy Broccoli-Potato Mash
- Ginger Broccoli
- Loaded Twice-Baked Potatoes
- Mediterranean Roasted Broccoli & Tomatoes
- Roasted Broccoli with Lemon
- Shrimp with Broccoli
- Green Pizza
What you get
This green powerhouse packs vitamins C, K and A as well as folate and fiber. It’s also a good source of manganese, potassium and magnesium.
- Shopping Tip
- Look for sturdy, dark-green spears with tight buds and a high floret-to-stem ratio; there should be no yellowing. Save your broccoli stalks. Don’t toss broccoli stems: they’re completely edible, milder in flavor and contain the same helpful properties as the florets. Just peel the stems, chop them up and use alongside the florets.
- Storage Tip
- Refrigerate in a plastic bag for up to 3 days.