What is the Effect of Pressure Cooking on Nutrition?
We consulted an expert to find out more about the pros and cons of pressure cooking and nutrition.
"This is helpful -- thank you. I think another benefit of pressure cooking is that I am more likely to cook lentils, for example, from dry beans rather than buy them canned. My hunch is that pressure cooked lentils at home are probably...
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)