Quick pressed sandwiches in minutes—no fancy equipment required.
"Please ignore my prior comment. Just read through the site panini recipes and realized all your recipes are for FOUR sandwiches, not two. Sorry I didn't read them earlier (I got here from a google search for making homemade paninis,...
Healthy Panini, Sandwiches and Grilled Cheese Recipes to Try
Grilled Eggplant Panini
Southwestern Cheese Panini
Mediterranean Tuna Panini
Turkey & Tomato Panini
Hot Chile Grilled Cheese
Healthy Sandwich Recipes and Healthy Panini Recipes
Turkey & Tomato Panini 500-Calorie Menu
Panini are hot! Hailing from Italy, these simple pressed sandwiches are generally found at Italian truck stops, airport food stands and bars, where you’ll often be presented with a variety of cold assembled sandwiches that are pressed to order. Now they’re making their mark in America. Restaurants devoted entirely to these delights have opened across the country. Even supermarket chains have jumped on the panini bandwagon, giving customers the option to have their sandwiches made into panini.
Nearly all kitchenware stores and catalogs now sell panini presses—they range from $25 to over $1,000). But if you’ve been wary of trying to make panini at home because you thought you needed to buy a panini press, think again. Our simple stovetop technique allows anyone to make panini—sans press. It’s an ideal summer meal: your stove is on for mere minutes. All you need are two skillets and four cans, and panini can be yours—no trip to Italy required.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)