Tips for How to Make Coffee Perfectly
9 rules to make a perfect, bitter-free cup of coffee.
"Rule #10 Keeping Your Equipement Clean If you use a burr grinder it also needs maintenace. Onca a week grind on coarsest settin 1/2 cup of intant rice. It absorbs pushes through all the left coffee in grinder which also go rancid and...
Healthy Coffee Recipes and More Information on Coffee
Easy Coffee Recipes
The Health Benefits and Cons of Coffee
How to Store Coffee & How to Brew Coffee: Myths About Making Coffee Answered
The Best and Worst Iced Coffee Drinks & Frozen Coffee Drinks
Healthy Coffee Recipes
Single-Cup Reusable Coffee Makers
Rule 7: Don’t skimp on the coffee.
The standard measure for brewing coffee of proper strength is 2 level tablespoons per 6-ounce cup or about 23⁄4 tablespoons per 8-ounce cup. Tricks like using less coffee and hotter water to extract more cups per pound tend to make for bitter brews.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)