Tips for How to Make Coffee Perfectly
9 rules to make a perfect, bitter-free cup of coffee.
"Rule #10 Keeping Your Equipement Clean If you use a burr grinder it also needs maintenace. Onca a week grind on coarsest settin 1/2 cup of intant rice. It absorbs pushes through all the left coffee in grinder which also go rancid and...
Healthy Coffee Recipes and More Information on Coffee
Easy Coffee Recipes
The Health Benefits and Cons of Coffee
How to Store Coffee & How to Brew Coffee: Myths About Making Coffee Answered
The Best and Worst Iced Coffee Drinks & Frozen Coffee Drinks
Healthy Coffee Recipes
Single-Cup Reusable Coffee Makers
Rule 2: Keep them fresh.
Always store opened coffee beans in an airtight container. Glass canning jars or ceramic storage crocks with rubber-gasket seals are good choices. Never refrigerate (roasted beans are porous and readily take up moisture and food odors). Flavor experts strongly advise against ever freezing coffee, especially dark roasts. Optimally, buy a 5- to 7-day supply of fresh beans at a time and keep at room temperature.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)