How to Make Juice with a Blender
Follow these 4 simple steps to make fresh juice with a blender.
Juicing Tips and Recipes
Healthy Juice Recipes for a Juicer or a Blender
Healthy Juice Recipes and Healthy Smoothie Recipes
How to Juice with a Juicer
Tips for How to Buy the Best Juicer
How to Start Juicing: 7-Day Juice Plan to Add More Fruits and Vegetables to Your Diet
No juicer? No problem. Try this low-tech version for how to make juice without a juicer:
- Coarsely chop all ingredients.
- First, place the soft and/or juice ingredients in the blender and process until liquefied. Then, add the remaining ingredients; blend until liquefied.
- Cut two 24-inch pieces of cheesecloth. Completely unfold each piece and stack the pieces on top of each other. Fold the double stack in half so you have a 4-layer stack of cloth.
- Line a large bowl with the cheesecloth and pour the contents of the blender into the center. Gather the edges of the cloth together with one hand and use the other hand to twist and squeeze to extract all the juice from the pulp. If you don’t want stained hands, wear rubber gloves.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)