How to Juice with a Juicer
How to Juice: 6 Steps & Expert Tips
More Juicing Tips and Recipes
Healthy Juice Recipes for a Juicer or a Blender
Healthy Juice Recipes and Healthy Smoothie Recipes
How to Make Juice with a Blender
Tips for How to Buy the Best Juicer
How to Start Juicing: 7-Day Juice Plan to Add More Fruits and Vegetables to Your Diet
Making fresh juice at home loaded with nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables is easy when you follow these simple steps and tips from the EatingWell Test Kitchen.
1. Wash all fruits, vegetables and herbs well—no need to dry them.
2. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for juicing—every juicer machine is different.
3. Add the most delicate ingredients first, such as leafy greens and herbs.
4. Follow with soft vegetables and/or fruits (tomatoes, berries, etc.).
5. Finish with hard vegetables and/or fruits (apples, celery, etc.). Our recipe ingredients are listed in this order.
6. Drink fresh juice within a day or freeze it.