EatingWell's Test Kitchen
Meet the EatingWell Test Kitchen editors, cooks and testers: Front row left to right: Katie Webster, recipe developer and tester, Jessie Price, deputy editor/food, Carolyn Malcoun, associate editor. Back row left to right: Stacy Fraser, Test Kitchen manager, Hilary Meyer, assistant editor, Carolyn Casner, recipe developer and tester.
How We Test Recipes
Each of our recipes is thoroughly tested in the EatingWell Test Kitchen. Our goal is to provide healthy, delicious recipes that are easy for anyone to cook at home.
- Recipes tested on average seven times each.
- Each recipe is tested by multiple testers.
- We test on both gas and electric stoves.
- We use a variety of tools and techniques.
- Testers shop major supermarkets to research
availability of ingredients.
- Testers measure active and total time to
prepare each recipe.
See all of our EatingWell recipe collections
for healthy, delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas.