Giving Thanks with Recipes from Award-Winning Chef Michel Nischan
Chef Michel Nischan is showing Americans a new, healthier way to celebrate the harvest by making farm-fresh fruits and vegetables accessible, affordable and, thanks to these easy recipes, utterly delectable.
"What a fantastic menu. We made everything except the celery root puree. The result was the easiest, most delicious Thanksgiving dinner we've ever had. Nischan has a gift for making recipes that deliver. We've been to the Dressing Room...
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (119 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (75 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)