How food-buying clubs are reducing food costs and strengthening communities.
How to Start Your Own Food-Buying Club
- Gather a group willing to spend $500 (the typical order minimum).
- Search for local farms and food distributors that work with buying clubs.
- Share order spreadsheets on Google docs or use free software on foodclub.org.
- Arrange a pick-up time and location.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)