5 Ways to Eat Green at Work
Increasingly, employers are encouraging and rewarding healthy behaviors. We’ve gathered 5 great ideas from employers all over the country to inspire you to eat healthy and be green at work. Want even more ideas? Read our special report about 5 employers—of all kinds and sizes—that are helping their staffers to eat and live well.
Great Idea #1
Stock healthy snacks—like the fresh fruit and nuts that managers at Chandler Chicco Agency, a healthcare PR firm in New York City, bring into the office each week.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)