Spend time at Ballymaloe as a guest or take cooking classes—here's how.
Spend a few nights or a few weeks learning to cook, eating or touring the gardens at Ballymaloe. Rooms at the beautiful manor house are 110 to 190 euros per person and the five-course prix fixe dinners are 70 euros (ballymaloe.ie). The Ballymaloe Cookery School offers everything from afternoon demonstration classes (105 euros) to 5-day intensive classes to a full 12-week certificate course (cookingisfun.ie).
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)