What You Need to Know About the Egg Recall
How to tell which eggs have been recalled.
Already, more than 1,300 people have been sickened by an outbreak of salmonellosis associated with eggs from two mass producers in Iowa. The outbreaks began last May when the Centers for Disease Control began noticing reports of Salmonella enteritidis-related illnesses (characterized by abdominal cramps, diarrhea and fever, which can be fatal to those with weakened immune systems) were four times higher than normal.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)