The Hidden Health Risks of Food Dyes
How bad is Red 40 and more synthetic dyes?
"The last statement in the article is misleading. Artificial color does not implicitly mean it was derived from nature or that it is natural. If it did, it'd be called natural colors! Bear in mind that at least one naturally derived color...
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)