How Kerri Walsh Jennings, 2012 Olympic Hopeful, Eats to Win
The world’s fastest, fittest athletes are competing in the summer Games, but what fuels their power? We talked to Kerri Walsh Jennings, 33, a beach volleyball player and two-time Olympic medalist about how she eats to win.
Sorry, there haven't been any comments yet.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)