EatingWell Interviews White House Pastry Chef Bill Yosses
His secrets to making the holidays healthier.
"Thanks for your great questions! No, the gingerbread house is not eaten. It is exposed for several months as people view it, so it is not really suitable for eating. As for the cookie cutters, Yosses said he found cookie cutters online...
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)