November/December 2012 Table of Contents
46 | Changing Tastes
Eat better and love it: You can use all 5 senses to learn to love healthy foods. Here’s how.
By Holly Pevzner
52 | A Simple Celebration
Savor the bounty of the Americas, from juicy turkey and wild rice to cranberries and chocolate, with this easy, delicious Thanksgiving menu.
By Lia Huber
62 | Amazing Grains
Transform whole grains into appetizers, sides, desserts and main dishes that will be the talk of all your holiday celebrations.
By Maria Speck
70 | Sides to Impress (without the stress)
These easy vegetable sides are done in no time, but look and taste like you’ve been working in the kitchen for hours.
By the EatingWell Test Kitchen
78 | A Slice of Heaven
Go beyond basic apple or pumpkin this year and try one of these out-of-this-world holiday pies.
By Stacy Fraser
Good Life • Taste • Health
Healthy in a Hurry
23 | Weeknights: Dinner Parties in 30 Minutes
33 | Fresh Picks: Rooting for Turnips
38 | 4 Ways: Tomatoes All Winter
89 | Techniques: Restaurant-Worthy Steaks and Sauces in Minutes
94 | Tips & Notes
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)